Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last Couple of Weird Days

The last few days have been interesting indeed.
I was riding that high after the Fin501 midterm and then everything sorta fell out of place
it's weird sometimes how when you don't feel like doing anything, you can't get into that grove of studying. You'd think after so many years of midterms you'd be amazing at it by now, but no, Epic miss indeed.

However, I havent gotten my results yet, so crossing my fingers for that.

I got a chance to share the gospel with one of my group members the other day. Wow that didnt go super well at all, however I felt it was necessary I felt him sort of shift and think about the possibility that One God can exist and that perhaps not all thought systems is right. It's hard to gather all your thoughts sometimes and make them into clear and effective sentences. I've been trying to spend the last few days to maybe lay out a game plan for how better to evanglize to the people around me. I feel everyone needs Jesus. From smallest to greatest. Without Jesus there is no hope....Jesus Needs to be preached!!!

No comments: