Monday, October 13, 2008

Actually I forgot what I was suppose to post about, since I already read through Brian T's post i will just copy him and post about my week. Before I start I will like to apologize about two things one the late post, and two any grammar mistakes I may have or will have in these couple of paragraphs. By the way Happy Thanksgiving Day, hope we can post about things we are thankful for.

Now back on topic, My week was alright. god has taught me a lot over the duration of 7 days since last Monday. It's really cool how God teaches us through anything, from us reading the word to even just walking on the street. God can use anyone or thing to tell us what he wants from us. For me God has taught me what he wants from me day by day. Every time i pick up the bible and read it I learn something. Yesterday was a blessing from God, God taught me through the sermon yesterday. The sermon was on Ezekiel 16 :1-2, read this yourselves our pastor warned us about how most of us live our lives, how God loved us and blessed us, but we sin against him. It was a really powerful message.

Our church right now is going to do a book together called the Journey, I hope that you guys can pray that everyone will get something from it, and God will lead his church towards His will. Pray also for the unity in my church that there will not be any separations due to age groups and most importantly the growth in our youths towards The Lord God. Thanks

As i end I hope and pray that through this blog and through MSG we as a group will grow together in the Lord. May we encourage each other.

Thanks ~ Richard Chan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha God never ceases to amaze me with the things he chooses to teach me through... i mean wen im reading the bible and listening to a sermon on sunday im expecting something but aside from that i usually get caught off guard.. which is something i enjoy

il remeber to pray for ur church..
-Brian Tse